1. Field Educational Centre "Osowiec" - red marks - distance 2 km
The path starts in Osowiec-Twierdza at the Headquarters of the national park. Next passes old flat bloks and turns left into the forest. On the way you can find military shelters and a view tower at the Skobla Hill. Path ends at the parking lot and “Bóbr" camp site.
2. Field Educational Centre "Osowiec" -green marks - distance 2,2 km
The path starts from Rudzki Canal in Osowiec Twierdza. Along the path there are two view towers, wooden walk and interpretative boards describing natural and historical wonders of the area. In the path’s vicinity there are ruins of XIX century Tsar Fortress (Fort II) from the IWW.
3. Educational trail "Honczarowska Dike" - green marks - distance 3,5 km
Trail starts from the Tsar Road towards Biebrza river (west) and leads throughout varied habitats such as bushes and swampy woods and fen habitats. After 3,3 km walk you can find a view tower there over The Ruff meadow where both birds and flora active protection projects have been carried out. The trail ends at the Pogorzały range (dead end) and returns back towards the Tsar Road.
4. Educational trail "Red Marsh" - wooded walk/black marks - distance1 km
Trail starts at the so called Saint Pain (there is a small shrine placed on the tree) next to red marked trail. It leads throughout transitional bog forest towards a view platform over the Red Marsh strict reserve.
5. Educational trail "Woods" - green marks - distance 3,2 km
The trail starts end finishes at the forester’s lodge "Trzyrzeczki". It leads throughout mixed forest. Along the path you can find interpretative boards describing different aspects of forest ecosystem.
6. Educational trail "Around the Fort IV of Osowiec Fortress" - green marks - distance 4,5 km
Trail starts (ends) at the Tsar Road (7 km away from the Headquarters of the BNP) and leads throughout the pine woods (growing on the dunes) towards the ruins of Fort IV of Osowiec Fortress. After, the trail takes you towards Biebrza valley where you can admire a nice open marsh panorama.
7. Educational trail "Kapice birch woods" - green marks - distance 4,2 km
Trail starts nearby the forester’s lodge Kapice and leads throughout monotype birch woods along Kapice canal. There are interpretative boards placed on the trail describing different natural aspects you can find while visiting this place.
8. Educational trail "Dunes" - green marks, distance 2,3 km
Trail leads throughout the dunes towards New World range and next to a view platform and a view Tower. Along the trail you can find interesting flora typical for sandy conditions. From the view points you can admire vast and open panorama.